FEELING OF LOVE




themes

  
 by: KOKOIH JOHN KENNEDY (HAPHRIQA)
Image result for love
In love I would rather see you fully gone
Having you always on the tablet of my heart
I forget you not
Not because I can’t do without you
But the sense of love makes it incomplete for me to be alone
I question this feeling from the creator but no answer
I can’t accept your rejection at this time
When you painted an image of love in the back side of my mind
You care less about my feelings
When you left without a message of love
Making me the laughing stalk of the society
Yet I say unto you
In love I would rather see you fully gone

Till we meet again 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Epitome of Love and Humanity: A Tribute to a Remarkable Man

Paths Intersected: Stories of Serendipitous Bonds

A Connection Beyond First Impressions