OCCASIONAL PROSTITUTE

I felt bad for the happenings of the new year when I visited the Achimota mall. What I saw was an eyesore and the spirit of renewal of vow died paving way for deep thoughts.

As a concern citizen with thoughts of changing the status quo of society I felt that the worst thing to happen to Ghanaians is the celebration of new year and the building of malls in the country.

To be sincere, new year day was when most young ones broke their virginity and lost their godly image to alcohol and infidelity.

I am no saint but the truth about life is that occasionally actions derail the beauty of society and this day prostitution went on high leading to an almost collapse of society.

The attitude of young people made me put up this little piece of advice calling it occasional prostitute and we as young ones have a lot to offer society and stop being alcoholic and sex prostitutes on any day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Epitome of Love and Humanity: A Tribute to a Remarkable Man

Paths Intersected: Stories of Serendipitous Bonds

A Connection Beyond First Impressions