SERIES OF A WANDERER - The man she turned me into

Image from pin interest
Unusual of me, I texted her early the next morning, just to make sure I am the first to be the cock that crows into her ears, only for me to see her short lovely message that melted my heart like lead in a blazing fire. I held the phone close my heart to make sure my heartbeat is perfect. I replied likewise and requested to meet her today if possible because I couldn't afford to miss her precious face. As the Idoma of Nigeria would say, this is an "Oka" that I cannot let slip my hands.I told my friends about my new found woman. The laughed out loud because they knew after a week I would be done with her. I told them not with this one. After they seeing her picture on phone as a screensaver they went gay and said "this woman don change opana". At a few minutes they reiterated that after a week it would be over, even to the point of they promising me to take Emerald out for a treat if she goes beyond a week with me in our love story.
Days went by and weeks went ahead of time, I became a changed person, going for Church programmes with my "Oka". Members of the church, especially the youth were like this is a seven-day wonder. Suprisingly, I went beyond the expected and became so active in church activities, even opting to emcee programmes at a zero fee. 
My friends realized that change had come into my life and that I was gradually shunning the party life and becoming more responsible. The secret was Emerald, my precious jewel. She turned me into a man after God's own heart. The change that came my way was greater that the seven wonders of the world.
My world changed from grass to grace because Emerald led me to reunite with my Maker and taking responsibility. She made me a man of value and determination. This precious jewel did not end just with me but extended her benevolence to my many family and friends, making them Church mice like myself.


Loading....... The family I entered





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Epitome of Love and Humanity: A Tribute to a Remarkable Man

Paths Intersected: Stories of Serendipitous Bonds

A Connection Beyond First Impressions