Rediscovery of Life


Poem by Naa Doodua Doodu
When all hope fades and reason slips away,
I look back at trials survived, ready to surrender,
Wishing God would lift this burden,
Yet not my will, but His be done.

I endure pain, joy out of reach,
The tunnel's light dim, the path uncertain.
My pillow, silent comfort, absorbs my tears,
Never judging, always there.

In the lowest moments, a still voice whispers,
"Hold on," though my mind overpowers hope.
Faith wavers, but His plans comfort me.

"Blessed are those who mourn, they shall be comforted."
He wipes every tear, showing love each day.
I waited for the Lord; He heard my cry,
Lifted me from the pit, set my feet on a rock,
Put a new song in my mouth—praise to our God.

Through His hope, I rise again,
Rediscovering life, renewed and resilient.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Epitome of Love and Humanity: A Tribute to a Remarkable Man

Paths Intersected: Stories of Serendipitous Bonds

A Connection Beyond First Impressions