BETTER DAYS AHEAD

 Its been barely a three now that the mantle was given to Madugu to led the student body, many are those who complained about the akwaaba trip the Akosombo. I wasn't there yet those that made the trip couldn't hid their discomfort in how accommodation was arranged. Information reaching my desk indicates that many are those who made it without paying full or nothing at all. The feedback from the office of the SRC was so poor for one to wonder how someone will come from home with the intention that a friend will enter the bus and Hanover ticket to him or her? I can't think far about this. I pray it never happen again in any next organized trip.
I never supported Madugu in the elections but comparing his
administration to what I have witnessed he has done far better than his predecessors especially the during the era of "branded canopies" which are nowhere to be found on campus barely a year after unveiling.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Epitome of Love and Humanity: A Tribute to a Remarkable Man

Paths Intersected: Stories of Serendipitous Bonds

A Connection Beyond First Impressions