JUDGEMENT DAY TALES

themes Time and tide wait for no man and what you chase, you will definitely get is some of the sayings I remember from my grandmother when I was growing up. Its been while that this person whom I believe strongly hails from my region makes scanty and undeserving comments about people in society, Salifu Maase of Montie Fm has over a period of time made useless comments and here it has landed him and a whole station in merciless troubles together with his pals.
 MontieFM
Despite these comments and in my appeal, I would have wished the direct attackers should have tamper justice with mercy on these people so as to show the other loud-mouthed people the laws and its dealings. The sanction in my opinion was harsh but the law knows right and the custodians know it right too.

Many are those who have talked much against this judgement against the owners of Montie FM, the host and his panelists. Hope one day many scanty and ill-mouthed people would watch their mouth when speaking.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Epitome of Love and Humanity: A Tribute to a Remarkable Man

Paths Intersected: Stories of Serendipitous Bonds

A Connection Beyond First Impressions