A Call to Worship: Join the Elogio Moment

I have been emphasizing the importance of a collaborative effort within the Church, particularly from the youth. When the youth take the lead in church activities, the progress and impact are beyond imagination. A while back, the youth of Prince of Peace Catholic Church organized Alabanza, and it was a huge success.
As I was looking through my photos, I stumbled upon a picture from the Elogio Moment. To my surprise, this program is led by the youth of Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Church in Sowutuom. After some inquiries, I discovered that this is a program that you absolutely cannot miss on June 30, 2024.
In life, it is crucial to listen to the Word of God, praise Him, worship Him, and pray to Him, that is the main reason we must be there. We must constantly challenge ourselves to allow God to work in our lives, and I am thrilled to see that the youth have embraced this wholeheartedly. Let's all come together to support this incredible moment, just as we do with any other program. Join in on the excitement and be a part of something truly special!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Epitome of Love and Humanity: A Tribute to a Remarkable Man

Paths Intersected: Stories of Serendipitous Bonds

A Connection Beyond First Impressions