CHOICES IN TIME

Poem by: Naa Doodua Doodu
If I could turn back time, I would choose to be me,

Embracing each flaw, every strength, and all that I see.

If I could turn back time, I would still choose you,

Through the stormiest nights and skies of perfect blue.


If I could turn back time, I would choose to trust,

Your words, your heart, and your bond are so robust.

If I could turn back time, I would still choose your smile,

Even if it meant walking an extra mile.


If I could turn back time, I would choose every tear,

Every laugh, every whisper, and all that is dear.

If I could turn back time, I would still choose your grace,

For in your joy, I've always found my place.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Epitome of Love and Humanity: A Tribute to a Remarkable Man

Paths Intersected: Stories of Serendipitous Bonds

A Connection Beyond First Impressions