AFRICANISM, MY HOPE AND FUTURE

themes
Image result for pan africanism flag
I wake up every dawn to
think about the future
the future of Africa
i ask myself how can i
yet i get no answers
i looked above the mountains
 
Image result for pan africanism flag
my ancestors delivered the answer
what is the answer?
Thinking about Africa first
like the great warrior of Zululand
i built my confidence
to build an African empire
 
Related image
to educate people on Africanism
in the quest to seek freedom
i saw the need for an Africanist spirit
lol and behold
i said to myself
Africanism, my hope and future.
‪#‎AfricaMustArise‬

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Epitome of Love and Humanity: A Tribute to a Remarkable Man

Paths Intersected: Stories of Serendipitous Bonds

A Connection Beyond First Impressions