LOVE FOR A REASON:p

themes
 Image result for symbol of loveImage result for symbol of love
i met her on the brightest day
she was the real woman i was searching for
she made my hurt leap like the toad in hot waters
beauty upon beauty i saw in her

Image result for symbol of love she was a perfect match like the stars in the sky
all the same her inner passion made me fall for her
i couldn't stand her when i approached
i saw from afar a pure love as white as soon
she bestowed on me an unending love
today she is the true love of my life
she hold me in the highest height
because i love with all my heart.
She mad me love her for a Reason.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Epitome of Love and Humanity: A Tribute to a Remarkable Man

Paths Intersected: Stories of Serendipitous Bonds

A Connection Beyond First Impressions