A Heart's Confession - by Naa Duodu Doodo


Poem by: Naa Doodua Doodu
Waking up to find you beside me warms my heart like never before,
Your words of encouragement inspire me to explore.
I cherish you dearly, for without you, life seems unclear,
A day without your voice, and I'm lost in a world austere.

I only want to adore you throughout all our days,
My love for you deepens in countless ways.
I want to share joy and sorrow, be your anchor when the skies are gray,
This is the first time my heart has danced in such a way.

You are my first love, a treasure so true,
I never believed in love until I met you.
I fell for you at first sight, your beauty took my breath away,
Let me love you forever, in every moment, night and day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Epitome of Love and Humanity: A Tribute to a Remarkable Man

Paths Intersected: Stories of Serendipitous Bonds

A Connection Beyond First Impressions